SCPA NSW Members:
Belong to a professional community of School Counsellors and Psychologists across all school sectors in New South Wales.
Benefit from the active promotion and celebration of School Psychology as a rewarding and satisfying profession.
Are recognised for their outstanding achievements through the Inaugural Awards Night distinguishing:
- Practitioner of the Year
- New Practitioner of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
Access high quality professional learning opportunities for free, or at a discounted rate including:
- Our annual webinar program
- Access to previous professional learning and webinars via our website library
- Access to 470 EBSCO Psychology and Social Science journals via our institute membership
Access Leadership opportunities, trainings and mentoring for members seeking promotion or development within the profession including:
- AHPRA Psychology Board Approved Supervisor Training Sponsorships
- Professional Learning Fellowships for members to develop and present on a topic of expertise
Benefit from advocacy and representation on matters affecting our profession through the development of position statements, collaboration with like-minded organisations and liaison with stakeholders impacting the delivery of psychological services in school settings.
Participate in networking and peer supervision opportunities across the state including optional membership to special interest groups.
Interested in becoming a member? Click the Sign Up for Membership tile to join!